♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Sports day was a blast. or rather, 4dg was a blast. we suddenly had some high-spirited thing going into us and we started doing the perfect diligence march everywhere, on overhead bridges, in mrt trains, anywhere you can think of. We also sang the school song at the top of our voices. We're sec fours, be it faces thrown on the ground or what, sec fours do whatever it takes to have fun and make the best out of everything.(: afterall, every event this year is a last one.
My sore throat gave me inevitable problems. I hope with another week's grace, my voice gets perfectly normal again and my brain gets the proper lyrics in, fast.
My mum AND dad nag a lot. a zillion trillion lot I swear. and then suddenly there's this change of topic oh my mum becomes very understanding. ?!?!?!!? weird. anyway they nag whenever I stay out late. the prob is that they cannot create some new lines, the stuff they say are ALWAYS the same. okay I guess that's what parents do when they're worried.
I feel bad abt ytd. Sorry to, erm everyone. Anyway Kaile, Sean, EVERYONE, you guys rocked! You all were so cool so good so pro. hahaha.
Here comes threatening Monday. Double sci, triple Ms Teng, Amath and SS. Prelims Oral is just round the corner. I mean it, it's this Wednesday. omgzZx not ready not ready. I hate pic description, it's pointless isn't it?
After school, stayed back for Chem remedial. I think I'm really a Chem-idiot. Like people are computer idiots, I'm a Chem-idiot. I do not understand a single thing, I mean even if I memorise I still don't know what is it all about. just plain no interest. I rather do 100x of Physics than to do Chem. I'm starting to like Phy! It's so much easier to understand(:
We're getting back Phy test tml. Although Mr Tang said no one failed(thank goodness!) I think I'm gonna do badly though because I missed out studying one tb page! SADDDDDDDD. 6 marks! is a lot. a lot. a lot. There goes my A i guess):
Today I saw smth rare. Two 154 buses passed right in front of my face while I was walking to the bus stop. Then I waited for another 10 mins or so and another two 154s came. 4 in less than half an hour(: good overcrowding thing going on...so I'll never have to wait for my bus(es) anymore! But this is prolly only once in 10,000 years.
There's a Chem test tml, smack right in the 2nd period. Dead again I suppose? I think there's no way for me to blacken my scores. Here am I trying very hard to memorise the anions thingy(but nth goes in), I hope I become knowledgable suddenly. okay, ciao.